Where is everyone staying in Vegas for UNLV

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I think they've made it much harder and the "trick" is to say you have medicine that requires refrigeration, which I think is kinda crappy to lie about. Now most of Caesars properties removed the mini bar and put in a fridge but still.

I wouldn't mess with putting food in a mini bar. I know a friend that had to pay for every bottle their food touched since it messed with the sensors.

If I don't get a place with a fridge, I do the classic @CycloneDaddy method of just filling the sink with ice.

Is this a Vegas thing? I travel a lot and most of my rooms have a mini fridge. I never go to Vegas though. So I am guessing this is some sort of Vegas wants you to buy their food and drink so they take out the mini Fridge? Is that right?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
Dec 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
Is this a Vegas thing? I travel a lot and most of my rooms have a mini fridge. I never go to Vegas though. So I am guessing this is some sort of Vegas wants you to buy their food and drink so they take out the mini Fridge? Is that right?

I would call it more of a resort thing but yea almost every place in Vegas has a mini bar with almost no room for your own drinks and everything is on a sensor so they can auto charge you if you move anything. A large chunk of Caesar properties have removed the mini bar and replaced it with a mini fridge though.

Reactions: Drew0311

Help Support Us

Become a patron