Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Cyforce

Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Did she watch that as an infant? MJ is 60 years old. Maybe she Googled iconic taunts or something. Then decided to make it a constant sign of disrespect.

Edit: Looked up the year, MJ did it in 1992. Totally strange for someone her age.
I saw the be like Mike commercial last week.

DrShip

Dec 30, 2013
Rio, WI
What about that d-bag from Wisconsin we beat to go to the Sweet 16? Forgot his name.
Brad Davison. What a tool. Hawks complained about him for years and I never looked in into it much until we had to play him, The way he stomped on Conditt's foot and tried running through him on a screen to draw a foul was a joke. That guy is dirty AF. Felt so good to end his career.

1701372238222.png

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I was trying to be current with Edey. Someone earlier reminded me about Grayson Allen and how big of a d-bag he was at Duke. Here is a link from CBS Sport in 2016 talking about it. Specifically for the poster that said this sort of thing never is talked about in the men's game.

The best part of that article is the reference to Draymond is still completely relevant.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Biggest reason LSU won is they shot 65% from 3 as a team, even though they were a 36% 3-pt shooting team on the season. Carson off their bench was 5-6 and had 22 pts even though she averaged I think 8 ppg on the season. She played lights out.
Was there a three point attempt from LSU where a Hawkeye player was within 5 feet?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Brad Davison. What a tool. Hawks complained about him for years and I never looked in into it much until we had to play him, The way he stomped on Conditt's foot and tried running through him on a screen to draw a foul was a joke. That guy is dirty AF. Felt so good to end his career.

View attachment 120102
I forgot about the Conditt incident that game. How the F was that a foul on him?

Reactions: Letterkenny

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
It looks like he traded in his Pacers job as water boy/towel boy for the same position with CC.
That boy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. No way he was going to have the work ethic to work from the ground up for an NBA organization. Might as well put a ring on Caitlin with Daddy's money and keep riding that gravy train. Pretty sweet life!

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
I can rest easy tonight knowing that the kids out there watching learned it’s OK to chuck 87 shots in pursuit of an individual record at the expense of your team.
I rested easy last night knowing the Cyclone Women don't run around the floor yelling at the officials every time they feel a whistle or lack of whistle was incorrect.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I've not gone out of my way to watch Caitlin Clark. I saw some "highlights" from last night's game.

Is it fair to day she's the on-court equivalent of Kim Mulkey? I saw her yelling (not encouragingly) at her team mates and whining to the refs a lot. 37 attempts at a low percentage is a disgusting look as well.
She was also 1-10 from 3 in the 1st half and still threw shade at the cyclones during her quick interview. First of all, who shoots that many 3s in a half and then also says basically that the other team has made shots they haven’t made all year? What a toad

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
She was also 1-10 from 3 in the 1st half and still threw shade at the cyclones during her quick interview. First of all, who shoots that many 3s in a half and then also says basically that the other team has made shots they haven’t made all year? What a toad
And yet if you listen to any local media today they will tell you she's the greatest thing that's ever happened in sports.