The thing that makes me the most mad

501Clone

Mar 10, 2010
Ames, IA
is the fact that we beat our selves tonight.. I don't mind if the other team just flat out beats us and is better (not saying texas isn't) but I cant stand beating our selves the way we did.. disappointing

heitclone

Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
is the fact that we beat our selves tonight.. I don't mind if the other team just flat out beats us and is better (not saying texas isn't) but I cant stand beating our selves the way we did.. disappointing

Its frustrating, I think Texas is the better team but we didn't even give ourselves a shot to compete. Thats the worst thing.

Cychotiic

Nov 27, 2010
Ames
This game had the potential to energize our fanbase. It turned out to be an extreme dissapointment. Not only did we lose we were blown out. Fair weather fans are going to be gone for the next home game unless we upset baylor...

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
Dec 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
aTm attendence will depend on what happens against Mizz and Baylor. If we lose both = 42k. If we win both... 52k cheering on to bowl eligibility.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yes, watching ISU blowup like that was disturbing.

It wasn't anything new. We've done it in every game this year. The difference is... we got away with it playing against lesser opponents in UNI, Iowa, and UConn and were able to come back and win.

Some people think we played good against Iowa. We didn't. We had 2 turnovers inside Iowa's 10 yd line, missed 2 FG's, and had almost twice as many penalties as Iowa. There's no way that game ever should have went to OT if we don't just kill ourselves in that game too.

CykoAGR

Dec 16, 2008
Waukee, IA
The thing that makes me the most mad is we got beat mentally tonight and quite frankly every other game that we have played this year.

I love CPR and his staff but something is different this year and I dont know if it is the fact that ou QB is a quiet guy and doesnt say much compared to AA being a vocal leader but IMO the leadership on this team is lacking.

Help Support Us

Become a patron