The Shopping Cart Test

Finally disposition of a user's shopping cart highlights a portion of their character?

• Yes

Votes: 139 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Brett44

Nov 26, 2014
lawful neutral, you put the cart back.
lawful good, you put more than one cart back.

chaotic neutral, you stole two apples at self checkout and put your cart back

chaotic good, you stole everything at self checkout and didn’t put your cart back

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I always return the cart, not so much because I'm a good person, but rather because my rampant anxiety causes me to think if I don't return it it could roll away and set into motion a series of catastrophes for which I'd be responsible.
Sounds like a plot for the next Final Destination movie.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
I've often wondered if there is a correlation between this and those who rail against the self checkout lane.

Like, if you refuse to use self-checkout because you think Wal-Mart should hire more cashiers, do you also refuse to return your cart so that they hire more cart-fetchers?

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I've often wondered if there is a correlation between this and those who rail against the self checkout lane.

Like, if you refuse to use self-checkout because you think Wal-Mart should hire more cashiers, do you also refuse to return your cart so that they hire more cart-fetchers?
No I don’t think so, and I think this is a major stretch.

being a cashier seems more like an actual job they would be hired for while collecting carts is something extra that they would need to do (like picking up litter). You’re just adding to their workload.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I once saw someone's abandoned cart roll into their own car as they were backing out. The person got mad and drove on while the cart was against their car. It had to leave a helluva scratch down the entire side of their car. It was one the best things I have ever witnessed.

ForbinsAscynt

Dec 8, 2014
I’ve been watching cart narc videos on YouTube. the guys are annoying but they get some good reactions. I always put my cart away.

Reactions: Macloney

Help Support Us

Become a patron