Summer Concerts

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
Anyone going to some nice summer shows? Currently, I'm going to Trespass America (Five Finger Death Punch, Killswitch Engage, God Forbid, and Pop Evil), and Knotfest (Slipknot, Deftones, Serj Tankian, Lamb of God, and Dillinger Escape Plan) up near the Twin Cities. Might go see Sevendust down in Marion, but haven't decided yet.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I would highly recommend Sevendust but not at the Marion Airport. I went to Saliva/Bobaflex a few weeks ago there and it was a complete disaster. YouTube Saliva at Marion Airport and you will see the issues. The sound production company sucked! All the bands sounded quiet and distorted, like if you have a laptop turned up too loud lol. The microphones didn't work for the entire first song for Saliva. Just a heads up if they get the same production company it could be really frustrating

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
Going to Rock-fest in Cadott Wisconsin for Saturday only. Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Papa Roach, Sevendust, Adalitas Way and Dory Drive. Two weeks later I am going to see Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper in Irvine CA. Always wanted to see Maiden in CA. Business trip is taking me to San Diego so I'll make the drive up there.

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
I would highly recommend Sevendust but not at the Marion Airport. I went to Saliva/Bobaflex a few weeks ago there and it was a complete disaster. YouTube Saliva at Marion Airport and you will see the issues. The sound production company sucked! All the bands sounded quiet and distorted, like if you have a laptop turned up too loud lol. The microphones didn't work for the entire first song for Saliva. Just a heads up if they get the same production company it could be really frustrating

Good to know, but I see tickets are pretty cheap as well. I've seen them three times before, so I know what I would see if I went. It's the weekend of Trespass America, so that's why I'm a little gun shy. Also, what the hell? I have to get tickets through Cigarette Outlets? That seems odd.

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
Going to Rock-fest in Cadott Wisconsin for Saturday only. Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Papa Roach, Sevendust, Adalitas Way and Dory Drive. Two weeks later I am going to see Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper in Irvine CA. Always wanted to see Maiden in CA. Business trip is taking me to San Diego so I'll make the drive up there.

Yea... if I was going to Rock Fest, it would be all 4 days or nothing. A friend and I talked about it, then I decided to go to Grad school and it just wasn't going to happen. That line-up does sound awesome, though.

je4cy23

Jul 11, 2009
Des Moines
I have General Admission (large section by the stage) tickets for Springsteen September 7 at Wrigley Field. At 62 years old he just recently played a show in Italy that came in at 3 hrs and 40 minutes. Should be a heck of a night!

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
I have General Admission (large section by the stage) tickets for Springsteen September 7 at Wrigley Field. At 62 years old he just recently played a show in Italy that came in at 3 hrs and 40 minutes. Should be a heck of a night!
Got tickets for both shows...can't wait. Also picked up some Dylan tickets this morning, should be interesting.

bigsag

Jan 27, 2009
We took in the Rammstein concert back in May at the Target Center, in Minneapolis. Great show. Love their music. Hoping to see The Black Keys in Council Bluffs August 1st.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCIDkFI7ew[/ame]

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron