Poll: Iowa State -13.5

Best Bet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
We have read that Brase is a calming player to have on the court. He should be able to shore up rebounding with the ability to step out and stretch the defense. Having two contributors coming back for the South Carolina tournament will be huge.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
Lol, so he’s one game behind Long? Is Shayok ever going to play?

Good lord, he’s only missed one game. It stinks he’s missing vital learning time, but relax.
Apparently you didn't follow the Lard saga, most didn't think he'd ever make to campus.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Apparently you didn't follow the Lard saga, most didn't think he'd ever make to campus.
It’s because I followed that I realize you’re being ridiculous and comparing him to Young is uninformed. Anyone that followed Lard’s recruitment views him only being one game delayed (soon to be two).

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
We have read that Brase is a calming player to have on the court. He should be able to shore up rebounding with the ability to step out and stretch the defense. Having two contributors coming back for the South Carolina tournament will be huge.

Simply knowing how to help effectively without overcommitting would be big. Setting effective screens and running his end of the pick and roll would be big too.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I saw him play at Princeton a couple times. He has a good stroke and I remember him having some post moves. We'll see about lateral movement on D and rebounding, given the two operations. ISU really needs him to be able to stretch the opponents' D and I hope he'll have enough mobility to do that. I'm optimistic that he can be a key contributor by January.

Help Support Us

Become a patron