Novak Djokovic - Best Tennis Player Ever?

In 5 years time, who will have the most MAJOR Championships in Tennis history?

• Rafael Nadal (35 years old - 20 Major Titles total now)

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Novak Djokovic (34 years old - 19 Major Titles total now)

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • Roger Federer (39 years old - 20 Major Titles total now)

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I'm not there yet. I still consider Rog the best. Tennis is in a really weak era right now. I feel like peak Roger 06-07 is still superior to any tennis player the lone exception is peak Nadal at the French
I would agree - in that there are virtually no players who come to the net anymore. Djokovic is fortunate in that all of his opponents, who have his athleticism, all chose to play from the baseline - like he does.
Would love to see Sampras - in his prime - go against Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic. He would put lots of pressure on all three - by living at the net - that no one does in today's era.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
I would agree - in that there are virtually no players who come to the net anymore. Djokovic is fortunate in that all of his opponents, who have his athleticism, all chose to play from the baseline - like he does.
Would love to see Sampras - in his prime - go against Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic. He would put lots of pressure on all three - by living at the net - that no one does in today's era.
Sampras would be a nightmare for nadal in particular. If Nadal is playing short points and not getting rhythm and wearing you down in the process he's beatable on grass and hardcourts. Serve and volleying is hard today with the strings today. You can be passed anywhere bit I agree with your point. Too many players are happy to play Novak's game.

Reactions: cyfanatic

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Wow, no golden slam for Djokovic:

Help Support Us

Become a patron