In-State Stadiums--Cool Feature on KCRG

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
I've always liked KCRG's team. They're head and shoulders above anyone else in eastern Iowa, and I maintain that they're one of the best local news crews anywhere.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
What about Principal Park, Well's Fargo, etc.

Eastern Iowa bias.

At least they didn't use their location to just focus on UNI and the pukeyes. Nice mentions of JT (did you see the Cyclones win the Cy-Hawk trophy) and Hilton (one of the best home court advantages in college basketball).

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Eastern Iowa bias.

At least they didn't use their location to just focus on UNI and the pukeyes. Nice mentions of JT (did you see the Cyclones win the Cy-Hawk trophy) and Hilton (one of the best home court advantages in college basketball).

Yes, the hilton quote was very nice. I had to replay it over a few times just for my enjoyment. :biggrin:

acs4isu

Sep 8, 2006
West Des Moines
"Sadly, during this holiday these stadium seats are empty. Won't you help these empty seats at Christmas? Please... give generously..."

Sorry, I felt like I was watching a "Save the Children" commercial or something. I felt myself getting all emotional and then thought "You DOOFUS! They're sports arenas!"

:biglaugh: