In-State football recruiting, news, and gossip

jmb

Apr 12, 2006
If you do not take the voluntary pay cut when your colleagues do, then you do not get a raise or extension but your colleagues do, does that make you a bad person? seems like it all equaled out here.

If ISU does not have TAVERNCLONE fans like Iowa has Tavernhawks, then how would they be able to become a member of the big ten with such a selective and regional fanbase?

How will ISU continue to recruit on a high level when the coaches will certainly be searching for new jobs in a more sustainable conference? It is not like you can be a Gonzaga in college football. 2025 is a long and slow death away.

The strength of schedule in the Big 10 when Iowa misses OSU and or Michigan takes a lump. What will it look like for the Big 12 without playing Texas and OU?
Extensions don’t equal a raise. If given raises has the loan to the university been paid back? If it hasn’t is that an indication bob needs braces barta going to treat said loan like it is a plumbing contractor? Is 900k/year what you would pay someone to treat minorities like second class citizens?

jmb

Apr 12, 2006
Yes I said I would leave, but that was before the voluntary thing came out of the woodwork. And why it is a huge non story to begin with. seems like the athletic department had it all figured out and Kirk took the bonus while everyone else got extended or raises lol. What an awful guy.
So you admit you lied.

Reactions: Cyclones1969

inCyteful

Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
yeah maybe he should check out posts from his brethren such as Herkyfan over on HR, a real friendly and stable HOK fan :D

surprised (not) @legendhawk didn't respond to my question. The fact is (one they will never admit to) is they seek our validation much, much more than we seek theirs. That is why they flock over here yelling 'me too, me too'.

They are arrogant enough to think they are desired/invited in this thread. Sure, they can jump in and participate but it's not for them. But of course, everything is about them - they are the center of the CFB universe.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Shout out to @Brandon for sharing this with me

Bragging about how he was on CF for two days and got banned

“I was on CF for 2 days a few years ago. I got banned cause I said Texas and Okie would leave and ISU would end up in the MAC. They argued the SEC would beg for them. I mocked that thought. True story.”

Then all the other posts saying only idiots post on CF and he never would. Yikes. I hate liars

“I would never post there for multiple reasons. One, posting on a rivals board like the Eye idiot here, makes you look little brother. Second, why do I want to support CF. Third, there is no question PsychoTwins gets paid by CF to troll.”

"I mean I visit CF a few times a week (would never post there) and some of the stuff especially that PsychoTwins is just really sad."

"Pay no mind to this new ISU troll. He is so smart that on the wrestling forum he ripped me for going to CF to get info. on new 2 ISU recruits that nobody had really heard of. I didn’t post there as I never have or would."

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Near Ames
Shout out to @Brandon for sharing this with me

Bragging about how he was on CF for two days and got banned

“I was on CF for 2 days a few years ago. I got banned cause I said Texas and Okie would leave and ISU would end up in the MAC. They argued the SEC would beg for them. I mocked that thought. True story.”

Then all the other posts saying only idiots post on CF and he never would. Yikes. I hate liars

“I would never post there for multiple reasons. One, posting on a rivals board like the Eye idiot here, makes you look little brother. Second, why do I want to support CF. Third, there is no question PsychoTwins gets paid by CF to troll.”

"I mean I visit CF a few times a week (would never post there) and some of the stuff especially that PsychoTwins is just really sad."

"Pay no mind to this new ISU troll. He is so smart that on the wrestling forum he ripped me for going to CF to get info. on new 2 ISU recruits that nobody had really heard of. I didn’t post there as I never have or would."

At this point the obsession they have is unhealthy and they should seek medical attention.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Help Support Us

Become a patron