In-State football recruiting, news, and gossip

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I am a fan of Patterson. You have to be a stud to even get interest from some of those schools that offered him.
Find me ONE clip from his Junior Highlight that makes you go "Yea, that's a four star player"

I can find 15 clips from Xavier Townsend's.

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Cedar Rapids
Are ISU fans at all concerned about recruiting regarding the uncertainty of the program’s future? I’m sure coaches will be using that as fuel to negatively recruit against them (not Iowa of course ;)). By this I mean saying the big 12 is going to shambles, possibility of joining a non-P5 conference, etc…

• Dumb
Reactions: Cycl0nepower

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Are ISU fans at all concerned about recruiting regarding the uncertainty of the program’s future? I’m sure coaches will be using that as fuel to negatively recruit against them (not Iowa of course ;)). By this I mean saying the big 12 is going to shambles, possibility of joining a non-P5 conference, etc…
Iowa State isn't joining a non P5 conference so no

Statefan10

May 20, 2019
2022 class will be fine. We’ll either be selling ourselves as a Big 12 school for the next 4 years or we'll be in another “P5” conference by the time the 2023 class comes around. I’m not worried about CMC and recruiting, especially if we have a great year.

Help Support Us

Become a patron