In-State football recruiting, news, and gossip

inCyteful

Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Lol they're saying that?

They are throwing it all out there.

The most hok approach is - "It is obvious based on facts what the right decision is, 18 year old kids don't always make the right decisions." i.e. Every recruit should line up to be a hok and then KF can picks the ones he wants. The universe will sing with joy as the greatest football program ever and the greatest players ever will all become one.

unless you aren't white

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I'd love nothing more than that staff in IC to stay together and flame out in the worst possible way. The trajectory shows that's already beginning.

What will be interesting to watch is the other assistants, position coaches. If some of the good ones start to head out to other opportunities because they don't want to be around BF or the program anymore. KF has done a good job hiring coaches, an underappreciated skill. But if that erodes...

• Agree
Reactions: usedcarguy

ISUhawk7

Dec 10, 2013
Seems like you guys are just throwing out some fake comments and narratives. How about a link to some of these comments? Also, all message boards have a bunch of idiots that have really stupid comments...I mean look at all the crap you guys say lol. Cytwins sits in his mom's basement and clicks refresh on this thread all day apparently so why ever listen to that clown (get a job lilbro)? Also, Brian may be a d, but not sure where the racist thing comes from (send link). You all sound like a bunch of russian twitter trolls.

inCyteful

Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Seems like you guys are just throwing out some fake comments and narratives. How about a link to some of these comments? Also, all message boards have a bunch of idiots that have really stupid comments...I mean look at all the crap you guys say lol. Cytwins sits in his mom's basement and clicks refresh on this thread all day apparently so why ever listen to that clown (get a job lilbro)? Also, Brian may be a d, but not sure where the racist thing comes from (send link). You all sound like a bunch of russian twitter trolls.

Wow. Congratulations for rising to the top of the stupid hok troll rankings with one post.

I suspect you are ClockHawk and Blacks love child?

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

Probably the current lawsuit about racial discrimination he is the defendant in. Just guessing though

BCClone

Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Waited 7+ years to say that?

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
We have ourselves here a flesh and blood HR posting unicorn. The day just keeps getting better.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
The Hawk fans in my group chat are blaming it on the NIL. They said that is why we didn’t land Eugenio and that this the end of college sports as we know it. Iowa and ISU will never be able to compete with the SEC schools.

trevn

Apr 10, 2006
West-Eastern Iowa

I've never seen so many people obsess over a poster on their rival's site as much as Hawk fans obsess about Cytwins. Or maybe it's just the same 3 or 4 people that have about 1,000 usernames.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
The Hawk fans in my group chat are blaming it on the NIL. They said that is why we didn’t land Eugenio and that this the end of college sports as we know it. Iowa and ISU will never be able to compete with the SEC schools.
Blame whatever you want HOK...

You lost a lifelong fan to a good, but random team down south.

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

ISUhawk7

Dec 10, 2013
MRD going to Auburn is a logical decision. Their football history is heads above anything Iowa, ISU, or Illinois have been or ever could dream of being. Anyone mad about that decision is an idiot. I never thought he'd be a Hawkeye so it doesn't really bother me honestly.

Help Support Us

Become a patron