Friday OT - Cool Teens Doing Ninja Things

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Pants' TMNT thread made me think about some of my favorite cartoons from when I was little. I want to say I've already done a Friday OT about this years ago - but what were your favorite cartoons when you were a child?

• Friendly
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

BryceC

Mar 23, 2006
The first ones I remember are GI Joe, ThunderCats, and He-Man.

I liked all of the Duck Tales/Tail Spin/Darkwing Duck ones.

The X-Men Animated series was probably the most influential on me though. Got me into comics at the time and I loved the show. Currently streaming on Disney+ too.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
Dec 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
Hey Arnold, Rockos Modern life, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Doug, Cat Dog, The Wild Thornberrys, Angry Beavers, Rocket Power, Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls.

#Late90sGang

Reactions: Angie and cyguy_07

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Looney Tunes was and is the best ever done. Still hilarious, and in volume.

Rocky & Bullwinkle. Much more clever than you'd think. Great fun with Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale.

Underdog was okay, but the backup cartoons on that show were pretty good (Dudley Do-Right, Go Go Gophers, etc)

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
The Simpsons

Futurama

Beavis and Butt-Head

South Park

Angry Beavers

Rocko's Modern Life

The Ren & Stimpy Show

Your parents should have used the content control on you - those are almost all adult cartoons. Exception of Angry Beavers & Rocko (if you don't pay too close attention).

Reactions: Angie

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Hey Arnold, Rockos Modern life, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Doug, Cat Dog, The Wild Thornberrys, Angry Beavers, Rocket Power, Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls.

#Late90sGang

I'm old - these are all my kids' favorites. I think you forgot KaBlam though - Action League Now! was always fun.

Reactions: cyguy_07

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I did not know Darkwing Duck was being remade.......I'm very excited my kids will be very excited.
I think there were rumors last year, but I don’t know if anything ever came of it yet. Last I can find about it are from November when it was very early in the process.

Reactions: ScottyP and Angie

Help Support Us

Become a patron