Coach Rhoads W/L pattern

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
okay, so not really a pattern, but kind of interesting.

year 1
W L WW LL WW LL W L W

year 2
W LL WW LL WW LLL

year 3
WWW LLLL WWW LLL

year 4
WWW ??????????

obviously not a "pattern", but it seems like we are awful streaky under his watch. we do have 1 4 game losing streak, but never more than a 3 game winning streak.

it has been a roller coaster through the 1st 3 years. let's hope that in a week we can keep on the upward climb and get 4 in a row and go from there. i don't know if we get too high after wins and too low after losses, but i know i'd like to see this level out. we need to be able to bounce back better after a loss. the 4 game stretch last year was a debacle-we can't have that happen again this year.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
That visualizes how I've felt the last few years too. :)

I really hope we can get one of the next three (being realistic) and part of me wants KSU to get that monkey off our back....but, throw in TTech win too and I'd be very happy.

What I like is we've escaped a lot of games the last two games that we would have lost in the past, but now just need to execute. I watched about the last five mins of the Iowa game a few days ago and boy, we just didn't put them in our rear view mirror. Thankfully, it seems our defense is very stout, but hate having them have to always save the day.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
If we have another four game losing streak I have a feeling we'll see JB. For some reason I don't see our defense being to blame for any losing streak that may occur.

Cyclonz

Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO
Very interesting - a lot of the streaky nature has to do with schedule. The next five game stretch has five winnable games - Tech, @ TCU, KST, @ OKST, BAY.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Rhoads is an emotional coach, I can see a connection to the wins/loss streaks there a bit too. As another mentioned, it also has to do with scheduling too. I'm still shocked how bad we looked in the Pinstripe Bowl, would like a do-over lol.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
okay, so not really a pattern, but kind of interesting.

year 1
W L WW LL WW LL W L W

year 2
W LL WW LL WW LLL

year 3
WWW LLLL WWW LLL

year 4
WWW ??????????

obviously not a "pattern", but it seems like we are awful streaky under his watch. we do have 1 4 game losing streak, but never more than a 3 game winning streak.

it has been a roller coaster through the 1st 3 years. let's hope that in a week we can keep on the upward climb and get 4 in a row and go from there. i don't know if we get too high after wins and too low after losses, but i know i'd like to see this level out. we need to be able to bounce back better after a loss. the 4 game stretch last year was a debacle-we can't have that happen again this year.

WWWWWWWWWWWWW? This is the trend.

Help Support Us

Become a patron