JStanz51

Administrator
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Last Cyclone Fanatic Radio Show of the season tonight so I'd like to finish things out by answering some of your questions/giving thoughts on topics you guys choose. Throw your questions in the thread below or the phone lines will be open all hour from 6-7 on KXNO at 515-284-5966. Podcast will be posted tomorrow morning for folks who can't listen live.

DBQR4CY

Jun 7, 2013
Ankeny(By way of Dubuque)
I haven't seen the last few radio shows as a podcast. Hope to see them posted again.

Show question: After X and Milton, who is going to be that other WR who is going to step up this year for the ISU offense? We know what the TE's bring to the table as well but will others in the WR room step up?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Not sure who is hosting with you, but let's get you and your guests take on a starting 5 for Men's BB next year. Maybe talk about possible rotations as well, for example would a lineup with both Conditt and Foster work in your opinion(s)?

If possible, could you also touch on the status of Blake Hinson, how he's come along from his health issue and what we can expect from him this upcoming season in terms of his role, production expectations etc?

Cycsk

Aug 17, 2009
Give us your take on the new construction (both functionality and appearance):
  • Sports Performance Building.
  • North Endzone.

JStanz51

Administrator
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Not sure who is hosting with you, but let's get you and your guests take on a starting 5 for Men's BB next year. Maybe talk about possible rotations as well, for example would a lineup with both Conditt and Foster work in your opinion(s)?

If possible, could you also touch on the status of Blake Hinson, how he's come along from his health issue and what we can expect from him this upcoming season in terms of his role, production expectations etc?

It will be me and EZ. Tried to get Woody but he big-timed me. :jimlad:

Thorongil Clone

Striding Forward, Ranging Far and Wide
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
Does @JStanz51 still have a Hawkeye basketball post in the driveway of the place where he lives? Has thought been given to remediation of this eye-sore and blight upon the neighborhood?

Reactions: EnkAMania

Thorongil Clone

Striding Forward, Ranging Far and Wide
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
If Jordan Bohannon walks through the woods, and no one is there to hear, is he still a douchecanoe?

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
@JStanz51 Seriously...the thing is an eyesore. I've got an old mattress and a roll of red (cardinal) duct tape that would look better than that ugly thing!

Help Support Us

Become a patron