Big 12 Media Days - Football - 2021

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
Very first question for Campbell from the ESPNU guys…“Why are you still in Ames?” Classy
That was an outstanding answer by Campbell, but he’s still going to get asked it until he raises his voice and calls out the reporter for asking such a condescending question. Once a reporter gets publicly emasculated you will see that question fade. And the bigger the name the more effective it will be, with Herbstreit being at the top of my list. But I don’t think it’s Campbell’s nature to do that.

MushroomPinball

Apr 4, 2017
That was an outstanding answer by Campbell, but he’s still going to get asked it until he raises his voice and calls out the reporter for asking such a condescending question. Once a reporter gets publicly emasculated you will see that question fade. And the bigger the name the more effective it will be, with Herbstreit being at the top of my list. But I don’t think it’s Campbell’s nature to do that.
I would pay big money to see Campbell pull a Jim Everett on Herbstreit.

Reactions: isutrevman

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Northwest Iowa
I hope Lincoln Riley calling Jerry World their second home pissed off CMC, Breece and the boys to finish the job this year

Never in my life had I seen a more arrogant team and fan base than OU in Dallas last year. In their defense, they’ve absolutely earned it, but it was unreal to see how cocky they all were. From the video they played before the game showing off all their Big 12 championships, to the way their players and fans acted it was a sight.

Reactions: NCCisufan

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Never in my life had I seen a more arrogant team and fan base than OU in Dallas last year. In their defense, they’ve absolutely earned it, but it was unreal to see how cocky they all were. From the video they played before the game showing off all their Big 12 championships, to the way their players and fans acted it was a sight.

OU football and KU basketball fans have A LOT in common with each other

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Very arrogant. Was reading this forum and a lot of haters but I like that because I feel like they are starting to hate us. https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/...mpbell-cyclones-with-big-expectations-in-2021

ISUFB

DesertClone
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Reactions: Aclone

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Why? If you got the hardware flaunt it.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Very arrogant. Was reading this forum and a lot of haters but I like that because I feel like they are starting to hate us. https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/...mpbell-cyclones-with-big-expectations-in-2021

First comment " There’s not really a reason you should look at Iowa State and think “yeah, they should be in the top ten” the last few years. They’ve done some fascinating things there that are well beyond expectations. "

So we are overachievers, but not worthy to be placed within the brethren of college football royalty? They really don't like that we are challenging them. The whole injury thing gets brought up A TON. But what teams outside of Bama, Clemson and Ohio St can have a guy on the level of Purdy and Hall go down and not miss a beat?? If Rattler goes down, OU could go 7-5 or 8-4

Reactions: cyclones12321

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017

Help Support Us

Become a patron