December, Florida, football and the Cyclones? What’s better?
A matchup vs. Notre Dame helps.
CLICK HERE for complete details on our multiple travel packages through EB Sports Tours for the 2019 Camping World Bowl featuring Iowa State and Notre Dame on Dec. 28 at 11 a.m..
If you already have a way too Orlando, you can participate in our land-only package which features a hotel, rides to and from the game and a lot more.
Stay with us at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, which brings you within minutes of world-famous theme parks while allowing you to escape in upscale accommodations and premium amenities. Smooth granite and natural textures complement rich wood tones, and an in-mirror TV awaits in the bathroom. Bask in the rays of the Sunshine State from under a private cabana or in pristine swimming pools. Choose from the zero-entry Grotto Pool with water slide, Olympic-size Terrace Pool with waterfall and the Serenity Pool with soothing hot tubs. Achieve a total health and wellness experience in the fitness center, with easy access to The Spa for a seamless transition from workout to cool down.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
– Round-trip Flight from Des Moines
– Prepaid Flight Baggage Fees– 3 Night Hotel Accommodations
– Round-trip Airport-Hotel Transfers
– Luggage Handling in Orlando
– Welcome refreshments upon Check-in- Round-trip Pep Rally Transfers (if applicable)
– Round-trip Game Day Transfers
– Optional Camping World Bowl Game Ticket
– Souvenir Luggage Tags, Lanyards and
– Optional On-Site Tours
– On-site Tour Staff and Tour Desk
– All Taxes and Gratuities Included